Welcome to the Division of Administration website. The Division's role is to support the instruction and research mission of the university while providing leadership in finance, budgeting, physical planning, capital development, facilities management and human resources. The culture of the Division of Administration is one of service to the campus. Its essence is partnership — with faculty, staff, students and the community to create a vibrant, sustainable and safe environment for living, learning and working. The division provides support, services, and resource stewardship in a safe, attractive and sustainable environment.
The Division of Administration is committed to:
- providing outstanding customer service;
- modeling efficient and effective operations and sound financial management;
- providing an innovative and professional work environment for employees to advance and grow;
- maintaining the highest standards of accountability and ethics;
- continuously evaluating and improving its performance; and
- being recognized as a valuable resource to its constituents.